HR Coordinator 100% GER-ENG-FR
- Humanys Experts
- Date de publication
Humanys Solutions S.A. is dedicated to the recruitment of HR professionals, for permanent positions or temporary missions. We collaborate closely with our clients for the profile definition, research and selection of HR generalists and specialists. We assist our candidates in their professional orientation, taking into consideration their experience, skills and potential.
Humanys Solutions S.A. is part of Interiman Group, one of the 4 leading recruitment companies in Switzerland, with more than 60 specialized agencies.
Our driving force is "the passion for your success".
For our client, an international company specialised in the luxury sector and based in Geneva, we are actively looking for an
Permanent role - 100% - start date: as soon as possible
Within the HR department, you are responsible for:
- Answer to day-to-day employees’ requests and manage their files (AVS announcements, family allowances, pension fund affiliations, accident declaration forms, medical certificate...)
- Process and follow-up employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers and leave related tasks)
- Prepare work contracts, amendments and work certificates
- Prepare and check monthly payroll and related reports
- Assist the HR Manager in the implementation and follow-up of HR projects
- Offer solutions in order to improve HR procedures and the department efficiency
- Participate in the Internship / Training Program development
- Prepare and publish job offers, screen applications and organize interviews
- Draft correspondence and reports related to HR activities
- HR Assistant certificate, any additional training in HR is an asset
- 5 years minimum of experience in a similar position (HR Assistant / Coordinator) within an international environment
- Excellent knowledege of HR administration & labor law, including payroll
- IT litterate (MS Office)
- German must be fluent (mother tongue or C2)
- English must be fluent as well (C1 minimum)
- French, First level minimum
- Customer oriented with excellent communication skills
- Solution provider with an analytical mind
- Conscientious and detail oriented
Our client offers a real professional challenge in HR within a dynamic and attracting environment.
If you are motivated and interested, please do not hesitate to send your application through our website.
|Contract type||Permanent - full-time|
|Hire date||To be arranged|
|Surname - First name||Noiret Simon|
|Agency||Humanys Solutions SA - Geneva|
|Address||Place de la Fusterie 9-11 |
1204 - Genève
|Tel||022 552 34 24|
Copyright © 2017 Humanys Experts