Insurance & Risk Analyst
- Date de publication
Description du poste :
Richemont Group Treasury & Risk department is seeking an experienced and driven Risk & Insurance Analyst to further strengthen the Insurance team.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
* You will be expected to assist the Group Senior Insurance Manager with management and administration of global insurance programs, with collection of qualitative and quantitative data and with setting appropriate insurance reporting, directives, and manuals.
* You will play a key role in the annual renewal and underwriting process, taking into account the company's current and future business requirements for growth.
* This role will be working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and therefore, it is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic candidate who welcomes new challenges, adapt quickly and who is willing to deliver a high-quality management information.
* The successful candidate will be solution-oriented self-starter with excellent analytical and quantitative skills and with attention to details, essential for consistent accuracy in handling technical details in documents.
* This role requires excellent communication skills (verbal and written) as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (including advanced Excel, Word and Power Point) and ability to use data base software
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCESS WITH US?
You hold a relevant university degree or Bachelor's degree (insurance, economics, finance or RM) with at least 4 years of professional experience within a multinational Non-Life insurance environment. You are fluent in English and French. Italian will be considered an asset.
We are looking for:
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Highest level of ethics and personal responsibility/accountability.
* Affinity to IT tools with advance skills in data management and Microsoft Office tools. Proficiency in advanced Excel, Power Point and Word is essential. Knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset.
* Experience of data manipulation and handling data sets essential.
* Self-starter, motivated and fast learner.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines.
* Genuine commitment to continuous learning and improvement
Excellence is at the heart of everything we do. Your journey with us is going to accelerate your career and make you a trusted advisor of our industry leader Maisons.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
This is a great opportunity to truly gain great insight into the luxury markets. You will be a part of a dynamic and international work environment, where we always go the extra mile to uphold outstanding service for our clients.
Our offices will allow you to evolve in a modern and pleasant environment.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call.
2. The next step from there would be a first personal meeting with our Group Senior Insurance Manager and our HR Business Partner.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER