IT Quality Assurance Audit Manager
- Philip Morris International
- Date de publication
We're currently looking to hire an IT Quality Assurance Audit Manager for our Information Protection Governance Department in Neuchatel at Philip Morris International Management SA.
This role will involve managing the QA IS Audit coordination, supplier management, NC/CAPA and information management topics.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Managing a team of 5 IPG analysts covering the following areas: IS Audit Coordination within Reduced Risk Products (RRP) services and process, IS Supplier Management, NC/ CAPA for IS and Information Management
• Ensuring risk assessment is performed on IS process and systems to prioritize the audits
• Centralizing the outcome and action plans of the audit and drive deployment of the findings to all IS worldwide (1100+ people)
• Ensuring IS suppliers are qualified following RRP QMS requirements
• Participating as IS SME in supplier audits as part of the qualification process
• Ensuring NC / CAPA process is fully deployed and used by the IS function
• Information management including Global Retention Schedule governance for hard copy record at PMI Level and different data related projects follow up and governance (automation of data classification via machine learning based technology, automatic content analyses for size optimization…)
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Engineering or equivalent
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken, French is a plus
• Experience in Quality Management System (QMS), from pharma or food industry is a plus
• Strong experience in Audit, internal and external
• Strong experience in Supplier Management / Qualification
• Experience in continuous improvement, NC / CAPA process
• Strong experience in multicultural and geographically distributed team and people management
• Strong business process/system analytical skills.
• Experience in Computerized System Validation is a plus
• Ability to train others on technical and procedural topics
WHY WORK FOR US?
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons to work for PMI:
1. We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 82,000 is one of our greatest strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see and .
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25