Junior Human Resources Assistant
- Collège du Léman Sarl
- Genève (Rive droite)
- Date de publication
Human Resources Assistant
Provide support to the HR team with day-to-day administrative work and help develop HR special projects.
- Organize job interviews and other meetings for the Human Resources department;
- Provide support with the entry and exit process for employees (initiate IT accesses request, collect administrative documents, etc.);
- Collect and file the employees criminal records, register it in our database and follow up on expiry date;
- Register Child Protection training records in and follow up on expiry date;
- Provide weekly statistic on completion rate for criminal records and Child Protection training to ensure a 100% rate;
- Assist with day-to-day administrative work (e.g. permits requests, expense reports);
- Draft attestations and work certificates;
- File and update HR physical and electronic files (e.g. personal information, academic qualifications, etc.) and check the database accuracy;
- Manage the archiving of employees folders;
- Assist in various staff events organisation (End of Year Party, Christmas Party);
- Translate internal communication in both French and English;
- Deliver HR information to staff in French and English.
Skills and Competencies:
Good interpersonal and organisational skills
Strong Client service skills
Respect of confidentiality
Attention to detail and systematic work approach
Excellent communication skills in English and in French
Good knowledge of MS Office
| || |
English and French advanced levels
Want to know more about working at Cdl? Click on this video!
Please note that we only process applications received via our online recruitment portal. Any applications received by email or post will not be formally considered.
How to Apply
Collège du Léman