Mobile Marketing Senior Executive
- Webloyalty International Sàrl
- Vaud (La Côte)
- Date de publication
Webloyalty is an online direct marketing company with a successful approach to selling membership programs. Through our membership programs we help our online partner's customers to save money while providing the partners with additional revenue stream.
Our clients are well-known brands that reach thousands of consumers every day. We work with a combination of domestic ecommerce businesses and multinationals across multiple markets.
Mobile Marketing Senior Executive
Reporting to the Director of Mobile Marketing, based in Nyon, Switzerland the Mobile Marketing Sr. Executive will coordinate global mobile marketing campaigns focused on optimising of KPIs for our clients/partners and support in the implementation of mobile directives across various business units. Major duties include collaboration in mobile marketing strategy and responsible for its measurement and analysis. In addition, this individual will help support mobile innovations in collaboration with Product Operations. The Mobile Marketing Sr. Executive will bring their own technical knowledge and understanding of mobile best practices to enhance the mobile experience for our stakeholders. The individual ideally will have mobile marketing experience and a ecommerce background.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing mobile team within a global organisation. Travel may be required.
Working on diverse campaigns to optimise results for our clients through mobile channels and enhance our mobile product marketing, your responsibilities include:
- Implement all marketing strategies focused on acquiring new members through mobile
- Provide front-end design & development coordination to ensure the proper execution of marketing campaigns through collaboration with the creative and development teams
- Support the development of mobile initiatives to improve and enhance Webloyalty’s products in smartphone & tablet
- Support the Director of Mobile Marketing in the development of proposals and presentation for other Webloyalty business units and across the parent organization
- Work with legal teams in market to ensure full compliance with the legislation and local laws and with our in-house creative and tech teams to ensure proper execution on marketing campaigns
- Produce quarterly reports regarding achievements in mobile across marketing, product and other business units to share to internal stakeholders
- Stay current on latest technology and identify new marketing opportunities attending industry conferences to network and develop industry expertise
- Work with Director of Mobile Marketing to ensure alignment between mobile marketing strategy and the overall corporate acquisition marketing strategy
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- Swiss or European citizen or B/C permit holder
- 2-3+ years’ relevant experience within mobile marketing field
- Online marketing experience in B2B environment and/or working knowledge of digital vendors and mobile marketing Channels
- Fluent in English language - verbal & written
- Fluency in French, Spanish and/or other European Languages a plus
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Accuracy and a strong eye for detail
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as a being a strong team player
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations
- Good at managing & juggling multiple projects under aggressive deadlines
- Strong interest in and passion for interactive products, specifically mobile and online
- Ability to work on multiple platforms: iOS, Android, HTML 5
- Must have executed successful mobile marketing campaigns or had exposure to mobile content and mobile value added services (mobile ad-serving knowledge)
- Knowledge and experience working on technical environment. Understanding technical environment (HTML, html5, j-query XML and responsive design, etc.) would be an advantage
- Subscription-based service model knowledge