.net project manager for banking projects
- Geneve, genève
- Date de publication
description du poste
Our client, a major private bank based in Geneva, is currently looking for a Project Manager with technical skills in .Net development and a solid knowledge of Microsoft environment.
You will have the responsibility to manage every projects related to .Net, including working on the e-banking & client portal, excellent communication skills are required for this position.
- Establish a migration / update plan according to current .Net versions and obsolescence plan
- Study and define a list of applications / servers to be upgraded based on system audits
- Get minimal knowledge about applications to be migrated in order to coordinate and follow Quality Assurance tests after migration
- Establish a per application migration plan and planning
- Establish a global project planning
- Establish a global project tasks list
- Development and technical activities on applications for proceeding to .Net framework upgrade
- Coordination of third parties requested developments or activities (deployments, new server builds, tests, ...) in liaise with project migration
- Global project manager coordination and reporting activities : Project committees, Steering Committee, follow-up project budget and finances, regular reports productions for IT PMO
The successful candidate has at least 3 years of proven experience in .Net development, a good knowledge of Microsoft environment and strong skills in project management (minimum of 5 years).
Please note that a Private banking experience is a plus but you must be fluent in French with an advanced level in English.
Due to the urgency of this position, we are only able to consider applications from candidates based in Switzerland or from the EU.