Packaging Engineer - temporary assignment for minimum 1 year starting in March | Münchwilen
- Date de publication
For an international company in the global agribusiness market in Münchwilen (Kanton Argovia) we are looking for a
Packaging Engineer - temporary assignment for minimum 1 year starting in March
- Responsible for design, development and testing of package components & packaging systems to ensure regulatory compliance for transportation and product registration.
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting support to adjacent supply chain functions, as well as, to end-users to ensure a safe user friendly customer experience.
- Provide active supervised or independent support to New Product Introduction (NPI) teams ensuring all packaging related milestones are completed on time.
- Consult with other more experience engineers and/or testing specialist to ensure all packaging testing and qualification projects meet a high level of scientific integrity.
- This role should place specific focus on building knowledge of package technologies, materials and testing related to the development of new packaging components.
- Close collaboration with other engineers to identify and deliver cost savings and efficiency opportunities
- B.Sc. in Packaging
- 2-5+ years of experience as a Packaging Engineer in a similar industry
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Demonstrated passion and energy for projects and the ability to innovate, identify gaps, seek solutions and constructively challenge current working practices.
- Able to communicate technical facts, ideas and opinions to a general, technical audience in an assertive way and influence others using rational persuasion.
Your contactFrau Esther Sardagna, Branch Director, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 61 323 8187 or eMail.
You can apply directly online, by eMail
Please mention reference 138-ESSA-165164-245-EN in your application.