Principal Engineer (Cryogenic Systems)
- Destinus SA
- Date de publication
- Thermal analysis and detailed design of liquid hydrogen and oxygen storage, feed system, and heat exchangers.
- Computation of heat transfer coefficients, temperature, and heat flow calculations; steady-state and transient.
- Work with Systems Engineering, Integration and Test, Mechanical, Electrical and other engineering disciplines in the development and flow down of system-level requirements, cryogenic system concepts, trade studies, architectures, and plans for verification/validation aerospace hardware.
- Lead in the conceptual, preliminary, and detailed cryogenic subsystem design and provide support for the integration of the cryogenic subsystem with larger system elements.
- Build and test prototypes for storage and feed systems.
- Responsible for creating effective plans, doing cost estimating, and managing efforts of the cryogenic team.
Required Skills And Competencies
- A Master's degree or higher in Engineering or a related technical field is required, plus three or more years of related experience.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering, with an emphasis in Fluids and Heat transfer, is preferred.
- Working knowledge of thermal, radiation, and convection software.
- Advance thermal math modeling using Thermal Desktop, TSS, ANSYS Mechanical, CFD, TAK2000, SINDA, and IDEAS/TMG software tools is a plus.
- Fluency with materials and structural analysis, design, and simulation software, e.g., Comsol, Nastran.
- Working knowledge and experience using CAD software Solid Works.
- Demonstrated creativity in cryo-thermal engineering design and analysis.
- Knowledge of cryogenic instrumentation such as thermometers, liquid level probes, pressure transducers, and flow meters.
Deep working knowledge of the properties and mechanics of metals and cryogenic insulation.
- Understanding the chemical and structural properties of metallic and non-metallic materials impervious to hydrogen and oxygen.
- Extensive experience in the research, development, and manufacture of pressurized storage vessels.
Please, send your application by e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
with the offer’s number and join your CV, application letter, copies of work certificates and diplomas.