- Swissquote Bank SA
- Date de publication
As a Production Engineer, you will be integral part of dynamic and central IT team and will actively participate on all project aspects in regards to our trading systems.
In this role you will be a core member of a results driven project team who is responsible of stability, performance, and availability of the forex system. You will interact effectively with people in all areas of the company including Trading and Development as well with external clients. You will work closely with Development experts and Trading specialist to develop your skills and be able to support internal teams and directly take part of rollout application in production
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, willing to take on new challenges with both strong engineering and communication skills.
- Deploy application using innovative deployment tools
- Investigate performance issues and address recommendations
- Setup, optimize and implement monitoring for all forex applications
- Develop, review and maintain documentation
- Propose and implement optimizations to current process by using you scripting skills and scheduling tools
- participating in on call rotation for critical systems
- Resolve issues that require specific expertise on internal systems.
- Participate to discussion groups on ongoing project
- Technical University Degree (or equivalent)
- Proven success in a similar position
- Led technical decisions with various IT groups
- Fluent in English and French
- Interest in banking / finance
- You are a Linux user and have a very good knowledge of bash, python (or similar scripting languages)
- Skills in SQL (Oracle) and Jira are an asset
- You are focus on client satisfaction, have good communication and analytical skills