Project Manager (80 - 100%)
- ABB Switzerland Ltd.
- Genève (Ville de Genève)
- Date de publication
(80 – 100%)
Location: Genève, Switzerland
Job Function: Research and Development
Job Reference Code: CH66058145
You are experienced in Project Management in industrial sector or in the area of railway application projects? You have strong organizational skills together with the ability to offer excellent commercial and technical solutions to our customers? We then have the right job opportunity for you! For our Business Unit Traction Transformers in Geneva, we are looking for a Project Manager. In this role, you are responsible for railway projects of different sizes and complexity as well as for serving our customers with the right products and service solutions. As a Project Manager, you are also responsible for the successful delivery of assigned projects on-time, within budget, and in accordance with our quality and safety policy.
- Management of projects from handover with sales until the end of the warranty period, including delivery on-time, on budget and to scope, in respect of our clients contractual relationships during whole project execution
- Continuous management and monitoring of financial figures, in collaboration with the project controller
- Establishment and follow up of variation orders, customer claims, or retrofits, based on agreements and contract with the customer
- Adherence to contractual milestones by continuously monitoring the progress, the risks and opportunities, and by taking appropriate corrective actions or escalation as required
- Continuous reporting to management out of periodic review meetings
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Proven experience as a project manager for railway or industrial application projects
- PMP® certification is an advantage
- Good knowledge of SAP and projects planning software
- Ability in motivating and empowering team members
- Fluency in French and English, German is a plus
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone +41 79 627 53 03
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees, thereof 6,000 in Switzerland.