Quality Assurance Manager - Pharma | Geneva area
- Geneva area
- Date de publication
Adecco Life Sciences is looking for his client a
Quality Assurance Manager - Pharma
The roleThe quality manager is responsible for administering the company quality program in accordance with customer, company requirements.
Responsibities• Has authority to block any batch or stop any process at any time if major or critical issues is detected which could impact the quality and the safety of the product,
• Establish principal procedure for maintaining high standard of quality, and reliability,
• Determine and enforce (through functional groups) quality requirements in accordance with real company needs, based on current Pharmaceutical regulation and GxP,
• Organize and promote companywide quality improvement efforts,
• Evaluate and develop, improved technical for the control of quality,
• Directly responsible for implementation and maintenance of the company quality system, reporting on the performance of the quality system for review and as a basis for improvement of the quality system,
• Responsible for acting as liaison with external parties on matters relating to the quality system,
• Manage or participate to plant project.
• Commercial Batch release in the ERP.
• In charge of follow up of Narcotic stock for the declaration to the health authorities.
Profile• The quality manager should have an engineer or pharmaceutical diploma and experience that offers as opportunity to gain a well round background.
• Additional experiences training in project management, management, and problem solving techniques is mandatory.
• More than 5 years in pharmaceutical company
• Experience in managing technical personnel.
• Serves as key participant in team and client meetings
Promotes quality philosophy by performing training and quality meeting
Your contactAre you interested? Please apply directly online.
The reference of this job ad is 151/HAID/1045-21.