Quality Engineer | Geneva
- Date de publication
Adecco Life Science is looking for one of his clients a :
- Perform more complex quality analyses and inspections, for example data analysis, benchmark testing, localization, and destructive/non-destructive analysis.
- Evaluate raw materials, components, and other inputs to the production process and liaise with external vendors and suppliers to ensure that their products meet the organization's quality standards.
- Implement the organization's manufacturing processes, systems, and technology and recommend changes that will improve the quality of the organization's finished products.
- Evaluate quality data and reports to identify and address recurring problems either with the quality of the product or the reliability of testing procedures.
- May include: assistance to Quality Manager on: educate, train, and monitor the performance of quality assurance inspectors and other staff to ensure that they understand and comply with established quality procedures and standards.
- Manages quality related issues: is technically competent to evaluate design control/product validation activities and data to ensure that design control/validation activities and data are appropriately implemented and utilized to support desired objections and conclusions.
- Provides audit methodology. Perform internal or external audits
- May include: Coach and mentor less experienced engineers; check the quality of their work and help them resolve problems.
- Closely cooperates / interacts with the vendors and suppliers to optimize the flows and controls.
- Medical Device (MUST – FDA QSR, ISO 13485), preferably previous experience with Medical Electrical Equipment
- Mech. Engineering background or equivalent. Basic knowledge/understanding of electronics/electrical will be beneficial
- Ability to perform technical analysis (e.g. stack-up analysis)
- Able to use CAD (to create/modify drawings
- French and English speaker
- Good knowledge/understanding and hands-on experience of Process Validation
Your contactLife Sciences A151, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 4020 or eMail.
You can apply directly online, by eMail, or by post sent to the following address:
Adecco Human Resources AG
Life Sciences A151
Rue Pécolat 5
Please mention reference JN -042017-44889 in your application (#LI-LS1)