Regulatory Affairs Associate (FLUENT in Spanish)
- Kelly Services
- Date de publication
- Coordinate document preparation to support various registrations
- Review and approval of product labeling
- Plan, compile, and submit regulatory documents
- University degree in Chemistry, Biology or equivalent diploma
- 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar position (ideally within the medical devices industry).
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
If you think your profile fits to this position, don't hesitate to apply online, it will be a pleasure for us to consider your interest.
Your contact at Kelly Scientific:
PhD in Biology and Health
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science and Deputy Manager