SAP Program Manager
- Alti Switzerland SA / Tata Consultancy Services Switzerland
- Genève (Ville de Genève)
- Date de publication
TCS is leading companies into into the digital future – worldwide. We create long-lasting advantages for businesses by providing strategic IT consulting, innovative software solutions and services ranging from system integration to support. We are growing rapidly – especially in Switzerland.
SAP Program Manager
Your role and mission
You will be leading and successfully managing SAP projects in an international environment. Our global TCS service organisation, which is present in different locations, will support you and together we will benefit from the enormous potential of our combined on-site/offshore delivery model.
Your duties and responsibilities
- As an experienced Project Manager, you will be planning and controlling large, international SAP projects focussing on blueprint, implementation and roll-outs
- You will be leading strategic ERP/IT projects (ERP strategy, transformation, enterprise architecture, ERP package selection, implementation roadmap)
- As a technical lead, you will be managing international (on-site/offshore) teams
- You will be responsible for the further development and localisation of our innovative service offerings
- Moreover, you will be supporting SAP pre-sales activities
Your skills and qualifications
- Degree from a university or university of applied sciences
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience as SAP Project/Program Manager, preferably with a consultancy company with an offshore team set up
- Business processes and SAP expert knowledge resulting from successful implementation of at least 3 major SAP projects
- Whether SAP implementation, SAP template, roll-outs, ASAP or AMS – these concepts should not be new to you
- Many years' experience in international project and personnel management
- Project Management certification (PMI, Prince 2, Scrum, ITIL, etc.) would be an advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- International experience and excellent intercultural skills
- Strong command of French and English, both spoken and written.
- German a real plus.
We offer you
Excellent opportunities to develop your career in a quickly growing company and to take on responsibility at an early stage
Interesting SAP projects in Switzerland, Europe and worldwide
Growth as a chance for freedom and development
Strong focus on employees and a management style based on confidence
We are working in 46 countries worldwide and in almost all industries, serving more than 80 leading companies, including 17 of the DAX 30 companies.
Our objective is growth – to achieve it, we need creative and motivated employees like you.