Senior Accountant for a Family Office
- Lotus Partners
- Date de publication
Our client is a well-established Family Office based in Geneva looking for their:
- Ensure an accurate and efficient management of all daily, weekly and monthly tasks to within the designated deadlines
- Control that all weekly and monthly payments in different currencies are accurately prepared in accordance with the internal rules
- Process accounting records as per company and entities requirements to meet monthly reporting requirements. Ensure that various accounting reconciliations are completed as per requirements set and agreed
- Process expenses analysis timely and in accordance with internal request
- Handle all correspondence and responsible of the accounting documentation files
- Liaise on a monthly basis with our Finance team, in reconciling Cash flows and other financial data
- Periodically review Trial Balances across all entities and take the necessary corrective actions where necessary
- Reconcile intercompany statements
- Ensure that all month-end tasks are completed accurately and by the assigned deadlines
- Monthly calculate and prepare a Loan report and reconcile with various entities
- Ensure that the Accounts Payable filing and archiving processes are completed in a timely manner
- Prepare journal entries and handle accounts reconciliation through financial statement preparation
- Participate in the preparation of cumulated financial statements
- Support the top management in other duties (reporting, ...)
- Be capable (to understand and treat in terms of accounting) various financial products
- Booking of company’s transactions (third parties and invoices, prepaid, provisions, reclassifications, banks, credit cards, cash, amortization, revaluation, rent, etc.)
- Balance sheet & Profit & Loss accounts reconciliations (banks, cash, accounts receivable, rent etc.)
- Monthly Intercompany reconciliations and related entries
- Participate to the quarterly/annual closings activities within the team
- Communication with stakeholders within the family Office scope
- Back up Team members during absences and holiday periods
- Filing of all accounting documentation according to legal and internal requirements
- Cost control analysis and reporting
- Follow up on costs in comparison to established budgets and participation in preparing them
- Assist in implementing a new accounting software’s
- Preparation of audit documents and support to external auditors during audit reviews
- Prepare payroll and related documents for a Swiss entity
- Assist in updating accounting policy and procedures
- Finance diploma or other relevant education with a specialisation in Accounting is a real asset
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience Accounts Environment, Swiss Fiduciary experience could be an asset.
- Computer literate (Good knowledge of Excel (pivot table, formulas, Vlookups…) is essential; experience with accounting different software highly desirable)
- Fluent English and French speaker.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt to changing environments.
- Strong team spirit and resolution skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently when required.