SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
- Open Web Technology
- Genève (Ville de Genève)
- Date de publication
→ Senior JAVA Developer
Senior JAVA Developer
Geneva Or Lausanne, Switzerland
Open Web Technology is a technology and strategy consulting firm. We help our clients leverage new technologies to reshape their business, invent new products or transform their organization.
We are a brand of Swisscom Digital Technology SA, a joint venture established with Swisscom, whose goal is to become a leading provider of digital transformation consulting services for large companies in Switzerland in the Telecommunications, Banks, Insurances, Media and Consumer Goods industries.
Learn more about .
Open Web Technology has an immediate opening for a Senior Java Developer in Lausanne (or Geneva) with 4 years of development experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the technical design of projects we made for our Clients
- Write efficient and reliable code, use best practices with our team
- Organize and participate code reviews
- Setup unit and integration tests
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work for and in a team
- Autonomous worker, able to work independently
- 6 years of experience in Java development
- Maitrise of Spring (core MVC),JSF-2, Hibernate
- At least C-level with English plus German or French (ideally as mother tongue)
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and managing teams
- Minimum 6 years of technical development experience with Java EE and related technologies
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong experience with web architecture including database design, REST service
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Agile
- knowing of HERMES, CMMi, PMBok, ALM
- Flexibility and motivation
- Strong team spirit, transparent communication and self-management
- Quest for constant learning
- Passion for Digital
Why work at Open Web Technology?
As a developer, you’ll be part of the Open Web Technology team from your very first day where you will find a young, supportive, collaborative, respectful, innovative, entrepreuneurial and highly connected environment that will help you develop the essential core skills to be relevant to clients. Your personal development will come from a combination of practical experience and formal training which will give you a foundation of tools and skills. But the most valuable learning happens through informal mentoring and guidance from your peers on a daily basis, where supporting each other’s success becomes natural. Our team will help you grow and become a leader.Powered by