(SENIOR) KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – YOUNG PROFESSIONAL (M/F/D)
- Procter & Gamble
- Date de publication
Procter & Gamble
Description du poste :
Are you looking to accelerate your Sales career to the next level? Are you ready to sustainably shape the customer strategies at a leading FMCG company? If you relish a culture in which your development is key and you feel a hunger to learn, a dedication to lead, and a passion to win - this position is for you!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
From its foundation 185 years ago as a soap and candle start-up, P&G today is a leading consumer goods company. We are home to iconic, trusted brands that touch 5 billion consumers worldwide and make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways.
We want you to bring your insight, creativity, and passion to join our dedicated teams who have helped us grow into a global company.
Our people are our greatest asset: with our philosophy of promotion from within, we place strong emphasis on employee development and are committed to finding and fostering world- class talent. Learn from our inspiring leaders, shape our supportive and welcoming culture, and place your personal development at the core of your work.
YOUR ROLE AS (SENIOR) KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F/D)
At P&G, collaborative partnerships with our retail customers are fundamental to the continued growth and success of our mutual business. You are the direct link between our innovative products, strategic marketing, and retailers.
Use your drive and ingenuity! From Day 1, you are the manager of your business and will create new ideas to implement our product and promotion initiatives at the Point of Sale. You work with analytics and shopper insights to sustainably grow the category at your customer. With your experience and your understanding of the market, you will sell, negotiate, and deliver annual joint business plans. You engage with internal stakeholders from all functions to achieve key sales objectives based on your customer's requirements and business need.
Throughout your P&G Sales career you may take on a variety of roles including Key Account Manager, Market Strategy Manager and Category Manager. Each career path is different depending on the unique skills, interests, and goals you bring. Your strong impact and continuous growth will foster a successful career with us.
* You have a bachelor's or master's degree with strong academic results.
* You must have a valid driver's license.
* You have first work experience in Sales, Category Management or Marketing, ideally in the consumer goods industry.
* You demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a drive for leadership, and a passion for sales.
* You work effectively with diverse groups of people by embracing creativity, innovation, and initiative.
* You are familiar with the DACH market and its retail landscape.
* In case of a start in Austria or Switzerland, you are flexible to move to our DACH HQ office in Frankfurt, Germany after your 1st assignment (after about 2-3 years).
* You can communicate proficiently in English and German (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
* Exciting work and responsibility from Day 1.
* A permanent employment contract with a competitive salary based on your experience, yearly performance-based compensation reviews, and a wide range of social benefits (e.g., flexible work environment, company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, company car also for private use, campus services such as fitness center, dry cleaning, etc.).
* A customized personal development plan including relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job, and a large portfolio of individual upskilling opportunities (e.g., functional Sales Colleges, P&G Leadership Academy, multi-day courses in negotiation & conceptual selling, category management, effective business writing, and many more).
* Diverse career perspectives with new job assignments every 2-3 years to gain experience in different areas of Sales and with the opportunity to work in our Geneva HQ.
* Multi-functional teams of passionate and inspiring people with flat hierarchies.
* A vibrant international spirit with interactions on a regional/global level.
* A dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and life balance.
* Opportunity to engage in our various employee programs (e.g., National Diversity Team & New Hire Network activities, inspirational Leadership sessions with in- & external speakers, sports groups for running & football).
To optimally prepare for our online assessment & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process.
* CV as a separate document
* Cover letter for the specific role you are applying for
* Copy of high school certificate (Abitur) as well as a copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
* Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please upload all documents in the "CV/Resume" field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the recruitment process.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, where respect, diversity, and inclusion are the cornerstones of our culture. We create a company in which all people have the same access and the same chance to learn, grow, succeed, and develop. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.