Senior Manager Consulting - Regulatory Practice
- Orbium SA
- Genève (Ville de Genève)
- Date de publication
- Geneva, Switzerland
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
Your role as a Senior Manager will be to help our clients within the Banking and Wealth Management industry address their business and regulatory priorities.
- Support the growth of our regulatory consulting business across Europe
- Define and implement regulatory operating model improvements for clients
- Help our clients address regulatory change and implement structural change
- Work with Regtech partners to deliver customized digital solutions
- Develop and maintain sustainable relationships with existing and potential clients in the wealth Management and banking sector
- Organize and speak at industry events
- Produce thought leadership articles on topics of interest around regulatory topics in the wealth management and banking industry
- Manage and lead our consulting teams
- University degree or equivalent in Business Management or related discipline
- At least 12 years of relevant consulting or banking experience. Experience with major consulting firms would be an asset
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the wealth management and banking industry
- Knowledge of and implementation experience in key regulatory compliance topics such FATCA/CRA, MiFID II, AML / KYC, Cross border rules etc.
- Demonstrated experience in business development and sales for consulting services
- Strong track record of delivering results
- Demonstrated flexibility to travel for work
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of German and/or French would be an asset
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consultancy. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.