- Date de publication
The Senior Pharmacometrician role in Pharmacometrics (PMx) within Quantitative Pharmacology organization is a strategic, scientific and cross-functional role of deploying strategic model-informed drug discovery and development (MID3) & PMx plans.
This position will also be responsible for project related PMx assignments either performed independently or under supervision. You:
· Perform hands-on population PK/PD modeling and simulation using innovative ways to support project results.
· Develop and implement MID3 strategies/plans fully integrated into the overall preclinical and clinical plans.
· Using MID3 methodologies, you strongly contribute to decision making and critical achievements based on quantitative principles and partnering closely with global biostatistics, clinical pharmacology expert leads, Medical Sciences, Research, and other quantitative disciplines.
· Strengthen and build internal PMx platform capabilities on disease progression models
· Contribute to external presentations and publications in the broader scientific/professional community of clinical pharmacology and pharmacometrics.
· Keep up to date scientific development in PMx and share expertise with colleagues is key
· Participate in Pharmacometrics research by developing your own innovative approach.
· Work in close collaboration with colleagues within the R&D organization
· Participate in the Quantitative Pharmacology activities to strengthen the PMx platform capabilities
· Contribute to the strategic use of modeling & simulation (M&S) methodologies across our projects and disease areas, in alignment with the overall clinical development plan and implementing the program strategy/plan according to appropriate timelines and involving relevant collaborators.
Who you are:
· Ideally 2-3 years (Bio)pharmaceutical industry and/or postdoctoral experiences with a doctorate (PhD, PharmD or MD) relevant in the related fields of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Statistics or Engineering.
· Fresh PhDs will also be considered for Pharmacometrician role.
· Hands-on experience in Pharmacometrics approaches and strategies to be deployed in drug development programs, including but not limited to population PK/PD, disease progression modeling, clinical trial simulations
· Profound knowledge in R and/or SAS, NONMEM or related pharmacometrics software
· Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn the mechanism, endpoints, progression and treatments of diseases
· Proven ability of productive collaboration in a multi-discipline team, using effective communication and taking personal accountability for timely delivery of results
· Clear evidence of ability to make good judgement in complex situations and adapt to changing business needs by prioritizing multiple tasks
· General knowledge of oncology, immuno-oncology, and/or immunology, and more in depth understanding of biology and pharmacology is a plus
· Strong interpersonal skills and proactivity to cultivate a network of productive relationships in an international matrix environment
· Outstanding presentation, communication, and organization skills; ability to lead, influence and motivate others