service delivery manager
- Date de publication
Our client, a major pharmaceutical organisation based near Lausanne in Switzerland, is looking for an IT Infrastructure Service Delivery manager to ensure the IT quality processes and best practices are followed and infrastructure operations support levels meet company-defined KPI and SLA.
You will be responsible for
- Identifing operational problems and contributes to their resolution.
- Managing the provision of resources according to company demands
- Proactively monitoring, documenting and reporting all infra-related issues
- Providing input to the capacity, availability and disaster recovery plans.
- Providing infrastructure related KPI’s for operations reporting.
- Maintaining infrastructure configuration information.
- Performing incident and problem management.
- Following and adhering to change management procedures
- Ensuring infrastructure related security policies are followed.
With a proven background in IT Service Delivery Management, you will already have experience with IT service management tools (preferably HP Service Manager or SNOW), a solid understanding of ITIL processes - ITIL V3 Foundation (beneficial) or comparable knowledge and a strong technical background including:
- Windows servers (Windows)
- LAN/WAN Networking (HP-CISCO)
- Telephony (PBX) Management
Fluent English is required with fluency in French or German key for this role.
Due to the urgency of this position, we are only able to consider applications from candidates based in Switzerland or from the EU.