- Atos Consulting
- Vaud (La Côte)
- Date de publication
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market.
Atos Consulting helps clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and effectiveness by leveraging Information Technologies. With over 1,500 experts we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customise as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our five practices: Business Performance Improvement, IT Strategy and Transformation, Information Governance, Risk and Compliance, Digital Transformation, Digital Technology Unit, offer a range of cost effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
As a consultant your role is to help our customers to find the best technical solutions responding to their business constraints.
You will provide professional consulting services following Cambridge methodologies and perform SharePoint 2013 developments, leveraging at best the features of the package with the objective to provide business value to our customers.
You will be involved in the technical design, development and delivery of SharePoint 2013 applications. You will also be involved in the functional specifications and the technical design definition.
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint MOSS 2013 (development, configuration, design and administration)
- Proven track record in handling complex SharePoint developments and perform root cause analysis
- Experience in developing IS solutions following the best practice and the standard methodologies.
- Experience in integrating SharePoint with other environments
- General knowledge of MS .NET development language
- Pragmatism and problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Responsible, open-minded and people oriented
- Well-rounded & broad software technical skills
- Proven 3 years’ experience in SharePoint 2013 development projects
- Integration of SharePoint solutions
- Experience in software development lifecycle
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
You are looking for a new challenge in a highly skillful and motivated team? We can offer you attractive career opportunities in a dynamic and challenging environment as well as an open corporate culture!