Strategic Buyer - Retail Operations & Innovation
- Date de publication
Nespresso S.A, Lausanne, 6 months temporary contract, 100%
Nestl� Nespresso S.A. pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
Your main mission as a Strategic Buyer - Retail Operations & Innovation is to be responsible for implementing your own scope of spend category's strategies, using the Strategic Sourcing Process' tools, templates and policies.
Mainly focusing on Retail Operations & Innovations you will contribute to the strategic development of your portfolio and will ensure the efficient implementation of the strategy in joint collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Implement the category's strategies, utilizing the Strategic Sourcing Process' tools, templates and policies
- Perform supplier market analysis, category analysis, and supply risk analysis, and develop TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) understanding, as well as the map of how sourcing process and channels work within the category, and identify improvements to be targeted
- Prepare and execute negotiation events seeking best TCO contracts and beneficial commercial agreements with suppliers (approved by Category Manager)
- Participate in the development of the Above Market Sourcing Strategy
- Ensure Compliance to Nestlé's Corporate Business Principles, policies, standards and Procurement Policy, Procurement Standardized Model, Nestlé Supplier Code and Best Practices
- Establish relationships with stakeholders to integrate category plans and outcomes in local budgets and price planning processes as required
- Integrate innovation, renovation and post award cost improvement elements from suppliers into Nestlé's innovation and renovation processes
- In partnership with SRM Experts lead the planning and regular contract SLA reviews with suppliers and other functional partners such as quality
- Ensure effective contract management follow up activities are in place (e.g. Supplier Agreements, SAP Contracts, purchasing info records, master data)
Education and experience
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of sourcing strategies for different spend categories over a sustained period (3 to 7 years)
- Has experience in one or more spend categories as Strategic Buyer ideally in the following categories: Boutique/POS furniture, Boutique Operations & Innovations, Marketing Spend (Agencies, Events & Sponsoring)
- Demonstrated successful use of risk management, responsible sourcing and supplier relation management
- Experience in negotiation.
- Fluent written and spoken English, any other language is an asset
Show us that you have the ability to convince others as well as being able to use network in order to influence business activity. Your good business writing skills and system & software skills will greatly contribute to your team's success. Your problem solving skills is what will set you apart from other candidates. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you are interested in this opportunity we look forward to hearing from you! Apply online at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com