System Administrator | Lausanne
- Date de publication
Our client, an international group, leader in its field, is looking for the following profile to develop its IT and R&D field:
- Ensure systems availability, support, backup, recovery, change control, and security through monitoring and operational management of server environment consisting of Windows 2003/2008/2012, and other components to provide service in accordance with established procedures and Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure availability of the global infrastructure.
- Provide consulting and expert support to internal and external technical teams.
- Provide and maintain detailed technical documentation for local administrators and end-users for configuration of infrastructure related applications/systems.
- Administer and document management platform (e.g. SCOM, SCCM, Quest Software) and produce regular reports on the status of the infrastructure.
- Analyze and troubleshoot a complex multi-platform environment through phone and on-site technical support to local IT administrators and/or technical contacts.
- University degree (BA/BS or equivalent) or equivalent experience,
- Microsoft certifications,
- 3 years as a minimum of experience in a similar position, ideally in an international environment,
- English & French fluent oral & written
- Very good knowledge of Windows OS (client & server),
- Proficiency on software packaging and deployment (MS SCCM 2012),
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft System Center server and office application platforms,
- Familiar with TCP/IP, Active Directory, Exchange 2010, DHCP, DNS, Anti-Virus, Backup Software, Wifi, MS Office,
- Knowledge in installation, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of hardware and software applications in a global LAN/WAN environment,
Your contactMadame Martina Gagliardi, Consultant Retail, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 2700.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference 402-MGAG-111086-17-EN in your application (#LI-IT1)