Business Developer - Green Energy
- Uniman SA
- Date de publication
- Identify and assess new technologies and solutions in the field of renewable energies and environmental technology,with a focus on the mobility ecosystem.
- Identify and assess green energy start-ups that could be suitable investment targets.
- Support the implementation of new technology projects.
- Keep updated on new trends in sustainable energy and green mobility.
- Exchange with colleagues from other European markets on a regular basis.
- Solid knowledge in the fields of renewable energies and environmental technology.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize complex information on technological solutions.
- Ideally specific knowledge in the areas of electrical charging, green hydrogen production and distribution, solar / PV installations or any other sector of renewable energy production and distribution.
- Knowledge in the field of CO2 reduction measures and their quantification is a plus.
- Master´s degree (Uni/UAS) in Environmental Engineering or Sciences with solid understanding of business management and economicals aspects.
If you are ready to work in Switzerland, in a fast-paced sustainable energy and mobility organization, you are fluent in English and used to approach your projects with strategic thinking and in a holistic way, we want to hear from you!