? WANTED ? ESG Analyst for a Family Office!
- Academic Work
- Date de publication
## About the role ##
For our client, a Family Office based in Geneva investing in companies aiming at lowering their carbon footprint, we are looking for an ESG Analyst.
You will be in charge of analyzing and assessing companies to help investors to make the right choice when it comes to investing sustainably.
## Job duties ##
* You collect and analyse all relevant ESG information of companies
* You provide specialized advice on investing in positive ESG projects
* You create detailed reports for investors
## We are looking for ##
* You recently graduated from university with a diploma in business administration, finance, mathematics or engineering.
* You are passionate about ESG investing.
* You are very curious; you are eager to learn more about ESG!
* You speak English fluently (minimum C1).
* You are a team player with excellent communication skills!
## Quick facts ##
Full time, Full Time
Type of work:
As soon as possible!
Try & Hire