Account Manager - Technical Recruitment Consultant (m/f)
- Michael Page
- Date de publication
* Great opportunities for internal development.
## About Our Client ##
**PageGroup** is present in Switzerland since 2001 and we offer a wide range of recruitment solutions to our clients through our 3 brands: **Michael Page**, **Page Executive** (C-level assignments) and **Page Outsourcing** (RPO and high-volume).
Page Group in Switzerland operates through 3 offices (Geneva, Lausanne & Zürich) and employs 100+ staff, across 10 disciplines.
We currently expand our team recruiting a **Technical Recruitment Consultant (M/F)**.
### Job Description ###
**Business Development (70%)**
As a Technical Recruitment Consultant, you will be assigned to the IT Temporary Team and will get a clear view and experience of one of our strategic recruitment business in Switzerland.
* Overall responsibility for the development, maintenance and growth of new business
* Proactive sales activities to meet all targets/objectives
* Responsible for determining and driving the strategy for allocated target clients
* Building deep account intelligence and identifying further sales opportunities
* Building proposals and pricing for both proactive bids and RFPs.
* Taking a lead role in account-based marketing initiatives and events coordination in his/her area.
**Talent sourcing and recruitment (30%)**
* Become an expert in an IT field (Business applications, Infrastructure or Software Engineering)
* Implement effective sourcing strategies in a candidate-driven market.
* Conduct competence-based interviews with candidates
* Supply a pool of rapidly available candidates.
* Create quality relationships with the candidates and become a reference in the market.
### The Successful Applicant ###
We are interested in people having the following professional backgrounds:
* Master Degree with a specialization in Business Administration or Sales,
* Initial experiences in Consulting, Sales, Recruitment, or any Client-Facing functions,
* Swiss or European citizenship a must,
* Fluent in French & English,
* Applicants must be genuine **team-players**, **enthusiastic**, **good communicators**, **dynamic** and open-minded.
* We are looking for bright and driven characters, motivated by the deep desire to progress in a results-driven & meritocratic eco-system.
* The position requires curiosity and a strong interest in technology.
* Any experience in an IT service company will be an advantage.
### What's on Offer ###
* The selected candidate will receive daily trainings and will shadow experienced consultants and more generally a team in their regular activities.
* You will progressively develop a great deal of experience and understanding of Page Group business in Switzerland and you will be offered career development opportunities.
* We offer continuous development with clear career path. Our environment encourages an entrepreneurial attitude in which ambitious profiles are highly exposed and will develop their potential.
Quote job ref
Technology & Telecoms