Accountant Holding (F/M/D)
- Michael Page
- Date de publication
* Stimulating team & environment
## About Our Client ##
Our client is a fast-growing Swiss group with global HQ in Geneva.
## Job Description ##
* Manage all accounting operations, transactions and re-invoicing of costs between entities
* Keep the ledgers in full compliance with IFRS
* Maintain the complete accounting of the company
* Issue timely and complete monthly financial statements
* Ensure reconciliation of accounts payable and receivable
* Manage all tax aspects
## The Successful Applicant ##
* Masters level degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
* A minimum of 5 years experience in a multinational environment
* Excellent knowledge of IFRS, knowledge of Swiss GAAP is an asset
* Excellent command of French and professional English
* Strong IT skills, Tagetik knowledge is a plus
* Curious, autonomous person, with a very good ability to work with different stakeholders
* Excellent interpersonal skills and very good communication skills in order to interact easily with all types of interlocutors.
## What's on Offer ##
The opportunity to join a dynamic group.
Creation of a position within a growing structure.
Quote job ref
Accounting, Audit & Advisory, Tax and Treasury
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)