Accounts Receivable Accountant (m/f)
- Michael Page
- Date de publication
* Available as soon as possible.
## About Our Client ##
International company based in Morges.
### Job Description ###
* Record new customers and maintain customer's data base.
* Run interface process and reconcile transactions in Oracle with third party logistic provider reports.
* Reconcile cash collecting bank account and company accounts.
* Prepare & record manual invoice in Oracle and maintain sales invoices database.
* Work with external service providers to reconcile and analyze accounts receivable balance.
* Coordinate collection activities to maximize cash receipts.
* Contribute positively to a strong culture of business integrity and ethics.
* Act within compliance and legal requirements as well as within company guidelines.
* Additional ad-hoc tasks depending on the evolution of the projects
### The Successful Applicant ###
* University graduate, Bachelor, or business qualification equivalent.
* Strong accounting and analytical skills with several years of accounting experience, preferably including account receivables and revenue accounting experience.
* Functional knowledge of an ERP Finance system (preferably Oracle EBS)
* Fluent in English
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel
* Excellent communication skills and open minded.
* Strong team orientation.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth and rapidly-changing environment.
* Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, resourceful, and ability to deal with competing deadlines.
* Strong commitment to business ethics.
### What's on Offer ###
Long temporary contract in a dynamic environment with the possibility to go permanent.
Quote job ref
Accounting, Audit & Advisory, Tax and Treasury
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical