Administrateur / Développement Base de données
- Academic Work
- Date de publication
Database and System Engineer - 12 months assignment - Banking Sector
Do you have a first experience with Oracle Databases and PostgreSQL ? Are you able to work autonomously in a small team with minimal supervision ? Are you available quickly and for a 12 months mission ? Do not wait and apply now !
À propos du rôle
For our client, a private bank, we are looking for a Database and System Engineer in order to strenghten their team. You will be in charge of corporate databases and systems. You will run daily operations, ensuring level and quality of services defined with our clients are matched or excided.
Descriptif des tâches
- Monitor and maintain bank's databases systems
- Provide L1/L2/L3 support to lead application support teams and to the business
- Be an active member inside the global database engineering community including sharing with teammates findings, code and best practices
- Perform regular capacity and legacy management planning to follow the global roadmap and ensure the standards are respected
- Bsc or Msc in Computer Science or similar
- A first experience in database and system administration is required
- Languages: English (fluent), french and german (an asset)
- Personal traits: autonomous, independent, with good interpersonal skills, and a good team spirit
- Required: Databases: Oracle (12C & 19), PostgreSQL.
- Recommended: MsSQL and Sybase, System administration: Linux and Solaris, Vmware virtualization, Middlewares: IBM MQSeries and/or Documentum administration, Good understanding of Network TCP and IP stack
- Optional: Development & Automation: Shell, Phyton, Knowledge of Ansible and/or Puppet, Monitoring: Zabbix, Grafana, Big Data & Analytics : ElasticSearch, Kibana, Storage: Netapp C-Mode (File and Block protocols), Backup: DellEmc Networker, DataDomains