Administrative Assistant (fixed-term contract until 31 Dec. 22) (105736)
- Date de publication
Pictet's Corporate Office is part of the Group's Corporate Functions, which employs over 600 people. Its purpose is to support the Group and its leadership in achieving its strategic and governance-related goals.
In this role you will join our Corporate Office department and provide support to the Deputy Group Corporate Secretary and Head of Group ESG & Stewardship and replace the Corporate Office's executive assistant when absent.
Description du poste :
You will be assisting with the daily management of Corporate Secretary activities, including:
* Organizing corporate meetings (boards of directors) from agenda management to documentation distribution to drafting of minutes.
* Managing Corporate Secretary inboxes, including redirecting messages and responding accordingly.
* Centralizing and maintaining updated corporate governance documentation.
* Providing support in preparing correspondence to the regulator (FINMA).
* Working with the network of Pictet Group corporate secretaries, executive assistants and other key stakeholders.
* Acting as the back-up to the Executive Assistant of the Group Corporate Secretary in the areas of agenda setting, meeting organization and other administrative tasks.
You will also be supporting the Head of Group ESG & Stewardship by:
* Organizing meetings involving multiple key stakeholders.
* Assisting with various administrative tasks (including business travel and key events).
Description du profil :
* At least five years' experience as an administrative assistant, ideally in banking or in an international environment.
* Swiss Federal Maturity or a qualification deemed equivalent.
* Experience in project management would be an asset.
* Expert user of standard IT applications (MS Office, cloud systems, online calendars and other related applications).
* Native speaker of English or French, with an excellent command of the other language (spoken and written).
* Good knowledge of the financial industry.
* Flexibility, strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
* Autonomy, problem-solving and decision-making capacity with the ability to meet deadlines.
* Absolute respect for privacy and confidentiality.
* Must be resident in Switzerland.