Administrative Coordinator 100%
- Date de publication
Your mission :
We are looking for an organized and analytical Administrative Coordinator with exceptional editorial, communication and problem-solving skills. The Administrative Coordinator will ensure effective editorial and communication management and participate actively in devising communication strategies to grow and develop IBOIS status. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills which will enable him/her to liaise and develop relationships with very high-profile scholars, and be a collaborative team player, working closely with members of supporting teams. To ensure IBOIS maintain and grow its reputation as attractive research group for timber structure innovations, the successful candidate will also be confident in working with data to analyse the impact and visibility of our projects, identifying what are the new areas for growth as a basis for our communication and editorial strategies. The successful candidate will also answer and route calls and answer emails of journalists and media, guide visitors to the appropriate parties, and field interdepartmental communications. He/she will also manage the financial/accounting aspects of IBOIS as well as all HR administrative issues. To succeed as an Administrative Coordinator, the candidate should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations. The candidate should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized. The job holder needs to respond reasonably and flexibly to support other team members in the provision of IBOIS administration and coordination.
Main duties and responsibilities include :
* Support the laboratory director in overseeing the activities of communication.
* Support building and managing high-profile, academic editorial boards.
* Communicate with academic editors to ensure the timely and on-target execution of publication content.
* Carry out existing communication strategies by recognizing various growth and development opportunities.
* Collaborate with IBOIS members to ensure the efficiency and scalability of publication operations.
* Promote and support IBOIS at national and international platforms, to ensure that IBOIS is represented professionally in all aspects of communication.
* Maintain IBOIS website and add creativity to the current status.
* Assistance with the organisation of group workshops, seminars, conferences and other development activities.
* Efficient and effective administration of all tasks, records and processes related to research group.
* Using online monitoring systems, to ensure all IBIOS records are up to date for internal and external reporting and audit purposes.
* Edition of manuscripts in terms of language review, consistency, completeness and structure.
* Perform Human Resources tasks: administration of funds and budgets, administrative management of the IBOIS staff.
Description du profil :
Your profile :
* A Bachelor or master's in communication, journalism or another scientific field, or equivalent experience with a keen interest in dissemination of research.
* Related work experience in a commercial or academic environment.
* Ability to work efficiently and consistently. Meet deadlines and prioritize varied workload under pressure.
* Excellent communication in written and spoken English and French, including professional and courteous telephone manner and high attention to details. Knowledge of German is an asset.
* Collaborative team player.
* Ability to work independently and make thoughtful decisions without constant supervision.
* IT Proficiency with MS Office.
* IT Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
* Knowledgeable in working with data.
* At all times maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with project information, always working within the requirements of the Data Protection Act and the University's Confidentiality Policy.