Aerospace Engineer (Hypersonic Aerodynamics)
- Destinus SA
- Date de publication
Required Experience Level:
- The candidate would be expected to be able to perform CFD and signatures analysis with minimal supervision.
- The candidate should also grasp the big picture and make decisions about vehicle design with minimal supervision.
- The candidate should have 5+ years of experience or a Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering (or similar) and 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience with subsonic, supersonic, and hypersonic computational fluid dynamic models with software such as Cart3D, Kestrel, FUN3D, US3D, or equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of turbulence modeling and chemical equilibrium and non-equilibrium modeling is required.
- Experience with block-structured and unstructured gridding with software such as Pointwise or equivalent is required.
- Experience with differing levels of modeling fidelity (low, medium, high) and material response modeling (thermal, ablation, erosion, etc.) is desired.
- Numerical gridding (Pointwise or similar)
- Scripting to enable numerical codes to communicate and to run in a batch fashion (Python, Matlab preferred)
- Computational fluid dynamics for subsonic/supersonic/hypersonic flows (Kestrel, FUN3D, or similar)
- Thermal response simulation (temperature, ablation, and erosion response)
- Post-processing CFD data
- Operating on supercomputing clusters
- Requires a B.S. in Aerospace, Mechanical, or similar discipline and 5+ years of experience in CFD or a Ph.D. with 2-3+ years of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please, send your application by e-mail at : email@example.com
with the offer’s number and join your CV, application letter, copies of work certificates and diplomas.