Anti-corruption Compliance Legal Counsel - ENG - 100%
- Michael Page
- Date de publication
* Excellent level of English
## About Our Client ##
A multinational company based in Geneva
## Job Description ##
* Ensure that the company meets its regulatory requirements.
* Develop, maintain and revise policies and procedures related to the company's anti-corruption compliance program, anti-fraud, conflict of interest policies.
* Draft and review the company's Code of Business Conduct.
* Monitor and coordinate with external counsels regarding changes and potential legal issues.
* Control the implementation of the company's policies
* Communicate and give trainings to other employees.
* Review compliance related certificates or contractual clauses.
## The Successful Applicant ##
* Master's degree in law and experience in a law firm and/or legal department of a multinational company.
* 4 to 8 years of relevant experience.
* Excellent written and spoken English - another language is an asset.
* Strong communication and organisational skills.
* Knowledge in sanctions, export control, anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and data protection
regulatory frameworks (e.g. Swiss criminal law, Sapin II).
* Previous experience in the implementation of Compliance programs.
## What's on Offer ##
* International and multicultural working environment.
* Package to be discussed.
Quote job ref
Regulatory & Compliance
Transport & Distribution