Department Manager Digital Marketing & Media (m/f/x - 100%)
- Date de publication
Description du poste :
For our Marketing Team at our headquarters in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, we are looking for a
Department Manager Digital Marketing & Media (m/f/x- 100%)
The Department Manager Digital Marketing & Media is globally responsible for the successful implementation and management of IWCs campaign across all media - from offline to online. The Manager is working closely with internal stakeholder, external media partners and agencies and acts as department lead for all internal stakeholders.
Media: Managing the yearly media planning process for headquarters and the IWC local markets. In this role you will supervise and monitor the local implementation of the global media strategy in close co-operation with the relevant managers in the markets, the global media agency and the Richemont Media Team in Paris to ensure consistent brand image and optimize media presence on all offline and online media channels.
Digital Marketing: Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns (social media, programmatic display and search) from center to drive customer awareness, engagement and ultimately conversion through the omni-channel customer experience. The aim is to deliver highly coordinated and targeted programs that ensure success of all our digital & e-commerce activities.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT
Develop the global media strategy for the brand and the central e-commerce business as well as guide the local markets media plans. The manager will develop plans in conjunction with the team to deliver impactful media performance to drive the business. In addition, you will seek to identify and leverage emerging platforms and to deliver innovative new customer engagement plans.
Close collaboration with CRM, E-commerce and Brand Communication will be needed to ensure the successful implementation of all campaigns.
* Monitoring and revision of all local plans to ensure full alignment with IWC's global media strategy, monitoring and supervision of local implementation
* Manage the relationship and strategic projects with key media & technology partners on performance marketing, e-commerce, data strategy and digital innovation
* Setting KPIs in alignment of the global company objectives, monitoring & analyzing media performance. Preparing management reports & strategic recommendations.
* Exploring new trends within the media landscape and make use of marketing tech , CRM, web and other data sources
* Define the overall search engine marketing plan (SEO & SEA) for iwc.com in collaboration with the internal stakeholders
* Identifying issues and optimization actions related to the results
* Develop a data-driven digital marketing strategy in collaboration with the Data Analyst
* Leading a team of media and performance marketing managers
* Budgeting process and invoice handling (SAP)
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US
* Completed Bachelor and/or Master degree with a major in Marketing or Marketing-Communications
* Minimum of 5 years' experience management of complex media projects within an international environment
* Strong understanding of SEA, SEO, Paid Social, Programmatic Display and the ability to work with the google stack (GA, Adwords) and FB suite
* Strong passion for intelligent creative solutions
* Strong analytical skillset
* Hands on attitude as well as excellent communication skills which support interaction at all levels of the organization
* Positive thinker, open minded and dependable team player with the ability to work responsibly and independently within an international team
* Excellent written and spoken fluency of the English language is required, other language skills are a plus
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company's roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.