(Senior) Associate in Reward Consulting
- PwC Schweiz
- Date de publication
Start: To be discussed
Job reference: 314706WD
Tax & Legal
## Your tasks ##
* You will work on projects for consulting mandates in the area of executive compensation and will be responsible for the design and implementation of employee incentive programs and compensation concepts on a national and global level, compensation disclosure in the compensation report, benchmarking analyses, income tax aspects, and other topics.-
* You create and manage, among other things, offers, presentations, concepts, regulations, tax opinions, Excel simulations and memos.
* You coordinate and consolidate tax and legal clarifications in different countries.-
* You actively support the team in client acquisition and project management.-
* You are open to support other teams in projects (e.g. deals, diversity & inclusion).-
* You acquire comprehensive technical know-how and soft skills through on-and-off-the-job training.-
* You will learn about the wide range of opportunities and career prospects that PwC offers.-
## Your profile ##
* You have a degree in business administration, economics or law from a university of applied sciences and have already gained some experience in HR topics or in consulting.-
* You enjoy project-oriented and interdisciplinary working methods.-
* You are a highly motivated, dynamic and determined personality, and you appreciate using your business knowledge as well as your analytical and communication skills.-
* You are ready to take on responsibility from the very beginning.
* You have very good MS Office skills.-
* You are stylistically confident in French and have very good English skills at least at Cambridge Advanced level.