(Senior) Consultant (all genders) - Risk Technology
- Deloitte AG
- Date de publication
Working time percentage
80% - 100%
### Job description ###
**Step into the World of Consulting between Technology and Risk**
In our Risk Advisory business, we support our clients in identifying and anticipating potential risks in all areas of their business. We consider financial, technological and business-relevant risks to ensure the long-term success of the company.
While working in the Cyber & Strategic Risk area, you will support our clients in the strategic development, optimization and implementation of IT security and security technologies. In addition, you are involved in all sectors in evaluation and management of risk factors and crisis situations that could endanger the market position and strategy of companies and public institutions in the long term.
**How you can make an impact:**
* You are actively driving digitalization forward by introducing new technologies, you will support the top management of international and national companies across all industries in digitizing their business processes
* You create the connection between business and technology by understanding the technical requirements of the customers and linking them with technological solutions
* You take responsibility for GRC tools (e.g. RSA Archer, ServiceNow, SAP GRC) from requirements analysis to implementation in various business areas and countries
* You analyse processes and help to improve them by accompanying our customers in the strategic conception and technical implementation of compliance, risk and governance processes and help to mitigate external and internal risks
* You are part of a strong team within a dynamic environment where you will continuously develop our topics in close cooperation with experienced experts
**Who we are looking for:**
* You have successfully completed a university degree in an area such as business, computer science, engineering, mathematics, electrical engineering, natural sciences, or law
* You are tech savvy, have a passion for project management and the desire to build your career in the consulting industry
* Ideally, you have had a first experience in Risk Management and/or other neighbouring functions
* Prior exposure to GRC tools (e.g., OpenPages, MetricStream, ServiceNow or RSA Archer) is highly beneficial
* You are fluent in English, fluency in German would be advantageous and French fluency is required for applications to the Geneva office
**Your team **
Become part of an entrepreneurial, innovative and international team of 70 risk professionals across Switzerland. We are passionate about bringing best in class risk solutions to our clients and helping our people grow both personally and professionally through trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning.
**Life at Deloitte **
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
**How to apply **
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on -apply now- to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Hodge at email@example.com
\*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 10418