(Senior) Consultant with focus on Pension and People in Deals
- PricewaterhouseCoopers SA
- Date de publication
• You support our clients on their pension strategy and on (actuarial) valuations of employee benefits by assessing and quantifying several pension offerings.
• You support our clients on Swiss and international deals by reviewing data on target business, analyzing compensation and benefit (including pension) plan information and by quantifying risks and by supporting the preparation of reports.
• You support the preparation and assessment of actuarial and technical pension analyses and reports under different accounting standards.
• You support PwC audit teams and (other) technical experts by reviewing benefit information in financial statements of the company and by preparing audit conclusions and reviewing actuarial valuations.
• You develop your technical expertise and soft skills through training both on and off the job.
• You have a flair for numbers, strong analytical and writing skills and like to draft reports and presentations.
• You are comfortable working in English, if you are fluent in German or French that is a plus.
• You enjoy working in an environment which exposes you to both national and international topics and staff.
• You have excellent Microsoft Excel skills – experience with other benefit valuation software (such as ProVal) or familiarity with visualization tools (such as Power BI) are a bonus.
• You pay attention to detail and quality and demonstrate initiative to learn new skills.
• You are open and curious and take opportunities also outside your main area.
Please submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae by using the link below :