(Senior) Front-End Developer / Creative Technologist / Full-Stack Developer (all genders)
- Date de publication
**Front-end development and creative technology are the stuff of your dreams?** Then join the team of Accenture Interactive-s subsidiary **Wire Stone in Geneva**, where your future colleagues score with their creative, innovative, human-centric minds. And thanks to your track record within the interactive and brand design space, it-s your job to develop original, creative concepts and design approaches. So, if you settle on nothing less than stunning work and ideas that push boundaries, even in a fast-paced environment, Wire Stone is your future place to be!
* You-ll design the overall architecture of web and mobile sites and applications.
* Due to your impressive urge for knowledge, you-ll explore and research new emerging technology approaches for our client-s projects (e.g. AR/VR/Holographic/Touch/Kinetic).
* Teamwork makes the dream work: Together with our Art Directors and UX specialists, you-ll convert designs to pixel-perfect code.
* Our upcoming digital marketing and brand experiences will convince through awesome originality - no wonder: you have built them.
* You-ll manage your projects wholeheartedly from concept to delivery.
## Qualifications ##
**What we-re looking forward to**
* Several (5-8) years of development experience at a digital agency, startup or within another creative and innovative environment, plus an exceptional portfolio with examples of brand, digital, web, mobile and campaign work
* Proven skills in creative tech, like Event Installations, Movement/Face recognition, Robotics & IOT, Data Visualization, AR/MR/VR, 3D web or Unity
* Knowledge of backend technologies such as API design and development, Node.js, PHP, CMS (such as Wordpress, Strapi or Contentful) or custom framework (Symfony, Silex etc.) would be a plus
* A fast-learning, enthusiastic, proactive and original thinker with great attention to detail, excellent English skills, and the ability to deal with deadlines.
**Your perks at Accenture**
You are important to us as a person. This is something you-ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
* remote working
* home office possible
* attractive special offers for staff
* career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
* workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
**Get in contact**
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at recruiting\email@example.com or by telephone at +41 (0)44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.