(Senior) Manager (all genders), Financial and IT Controls Advisory
- Deloitte AG
- Date de publication
Working time percentage
80% - 100%
### Job description ###
**Drive the Future of Controls in Switzerland**
As one of the leaders in our Controls Transformation team, you will help solidify our position as the market leaders in the controls advisory business in Switzerland.
You-ll create new business; deliver innovative risk and controls solutions and lead projects helping our clients achieve their business performance goals, by using different techniques and the latest technology to build up smart, lean and efficient internal control frameworks of the future.
**How you can make an impact**
* Leading and expanding the Controls Transformation practice, both on a strategic and operational level
* Identifying new client issues in financial and IT controls and leading them into business opportunities. Driving go-to-market initiatives to strengthen our leading market position
* Shaping controls advisory point-of-view and value proposition
* Driving colleagues to create and market innovative controls transformation assets
* Acting as an engagement lead; taking ownership for the technical excellence and all project delivery aspects from scoping and team selection, through to delivery, risk & quality management and budgetary control
**Who we are looking for **
* You are pro-active, adaptable, keen to grow and have strong leadership and interpersonal skills with a track record of creating purpose and coaching colleagues
* You have a minimum of 6+ years of experience in financial and IT controls advisory in a Big Four or other consulting firm and are skilled in design and implementation of risk & compliance frameworks and internal controls
* Advisory experience in Record-to-Report process (financial close, reporting, consolidation and journal entries) would be an advantage
* You build strong client relationships clients and have a proven record of business development and sales success, a risk and controls network in Switzerland is advantageous
* Fluent in English. French is an additional requirement for candidates applying to the Geneva office only
Our Controls Transformation team, part of Risk Advisory, is for the past 3 years one of the fastest growing across Deloitte Switzerland. Thus, we can offer unrivalled career growth & learning opportunities as well as an exciting place to work. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to help us shape the future of compliance, develop further our market offering and work closely with the world-top organizations on their controls transformation journey.
**Life at Deloitte**
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
**How to apply **
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on -apply now- to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
\*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 7899