Accounts Payable Specialist
- Spring Professional
- La Chaux-de-Fonds
- Date de publication
The Adecco Group Switzerland
Description du poste :
On behalf of one of our clients, a international company in the Neuchâtel area, we're looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist, immediately available for a 12 months assignment (minimum).
* Process suppliers' invoices for payment
* Ensure that invoices follow the proper approval flow, in Basware and Oracle
* Control of supplier bank details and payments terms
* Help streamlining the procure-to-payment process and reduce inefficiencies
* Monitor bank reconciliations to apply missing AP transactions.
* Process invoices in urgency (out of cycle) when necessary
* Other ad-hoc project
* Financial education (e.g. CFC d'employé de commerce or Maturité commerciale)
* 2 to 5 years' experience as Accounts Payable or Junior Accountant within an international company
* Experience with invoices, procurements and payments, bank reconciliations
* Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
* A working knowledge of Oracle or Basware is a plus
* Fluent in both English and French (written and oral)
* Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
* High degree of integrity and strong work ethic.
* High sense of urgency and ability to identify creative solutions to time sensitive problems.
* High degree of organizational agility.
This is a temporary role for 12 months with possibility to extension or permanent role, according to the candidate's performance.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch