API Software Engineer (m/f) - Banking sector - 12 months
- Michael Page
- Date de publication
### Bullet points ###
* You are available right now.
* You have a first experience in the banking sector.
## About Our Client ##
Our client is a banking institution based in Geneva.
## Job Description ##
* Collaborate with businesses, application and process owners, and digital product team members to understand and evaluate business requirements.
* Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test automation, CI/CD practices).
* Provide designs, prototypes and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools and monitoring according to industry standards.
* Write well-designed, testable and efficient code using full-stack engineering capability.
* Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
* Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
## The Successful Applicant ##
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
* Working experience with continuous integration and delivery practices
* Knowledge of public cloud services and application programming interfaces
* Minimum of three years of related work experience in the banking sector in Switzerland
* You are at ease with a Microsft stack (.NET Core, MySQL, Azure)
* You speak French and English.
* You are immedialty available.
## What's on Offer ##
A 12 months mission.
Quote job ref: JN-032021-2180517
Job Function: Information Technology
Specialisation: IT Development
Industry: Business Services
Contract Type: Temporary
Consultant name: Aurelien Monchambert
Job Reference: JN-032021-2180517