? Campaign and Social Media Coordinator - International Federation
- Academic Work
- Date de publication
## About the role ##
Our client is a Swiss-based non-profit organization active in public health. They help different actors around the world (130 countries) to progress in a positive way in different health issues. To reinforce their team in Geneva, they are looking for a Campaign and Social Media Coordinator.
You will be responsible for coordinating a large global health campaign as well as implementing the social media strategy of the federation, in order to increase the online presence.
The successful candidate will have strong English writing and editing skills and knowledge of coordinating multi-channel campaigns and measuring their impact.
## Job duties ##
Global health campaign :
* Coordinate the day-to-day operation of the campaign and implement planning
* Manage the campaign website and manage social media channels
* Contribute to campaign development and strategies to increase digital presence, media reach, engagement and participation in the campaign
* Coordinate the output of external service providers including content writer, design and translation agencies, media partner, media consultant and other vendors...
* Prepare regular campaign communications, updates, reports and presentations
* Coordinate the team and organize related workshops and meetings
* Conduct regular measurement tracking and comprehensive post-campaign evaluation
Social media :
* Manage the day-to-day handling of all Federation social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, customizing content for the various platforms.
* Collaborate with teams to develop an annual social media calendar using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite.
* Ensure all activities (projects, advocacy, webinars, news, conferences, publications, etc.) are incorporated into social media posts.
* Write creative and engaging content in collaboration with the Digital Communications Manager and external agencies as needed to develop assets.
* Monitor, track and analyze social media performance using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
## We are looking for ##
* At least two years of relevant experience in communication or a related field(digital marketing, public relations, journalism, media)
* Previous work within the not-for-profit health sector an asset
* Experience in website and social media coordination across multiple channels
* Excellent English writing, editing,and proofreading skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet conflicting deadlines
* Knowledge of online multimedia tools: Google Analytics, Hootsuite, social media publishing tools and insights
* This is a fast-paced and varied role, which demands multi-tasking abilities, close attention to detail and excellent communication and time-management skills
## Quick facts ##
Full time, 100% (39 hours per week)
Type of work:
Social Media Coordinator
6 months with the possibility to extend