AI Center of Excellence Director
- Date de publication
Description du poste :
"What a unique opportunity to build a market-leading AI capability that delivers business optimisation at scale in order to conquer the next frontier in luxury New Retail; if this is for you, come, project your impact and reveal the exceptional" - Eloy S., Group Chief Data and Analytics Officer
Richemont has a strong ambition to transform its business model towards New Retail. The group is pursuing its strong development into the digitisation of its commerce value chain, relying for instance on the recent acquisition of YNAP, Watchfinder, and the strategic partnerships with Alibaba Group and Farfetch.
In order to successfully deliver its ambition, Richemont is reinforcing its data and analytics capabilities. A Group Data Office has been created, led by the newly appointed Chief Data and Analytics Officer. A key role in the Data Leadership team is the AI Center of Excellence Director, to lead the framing and development of AI projects from ideation to continuous improvement in coordination with Maisons, Functions and Regions as per adapted operating model to the organisation.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
* You will be facilitating the business impact of AI use cases by
1. creating and evolving a federated AI use case roadmap, in collaboration with and serving Maisons, Functions and Regions,
2. balancing AI use case portfolio impact delivery in alignment with Maison's business strategies, and in accordance to compliance standards,
3. prioritizing the specific requirements for data foundations to deliver AI at scale.
* You will be in charge of our AI operating model, including
1. designing, deploying and continuously improving an adapted AI operating model to allow AI use cases delivery across all their lifecycle,
2. cascading and compiling use case progress measurement metrics.
* You will lead the AI Centre of Excellence by
1. creating a high-performing, fun and collaborative centre of excellence culture by animating the communities created,
2. enabling new ways of working around AI use case teams,
3. monitoring the AI Centre of Excellence performance cockpits, ensuring operating best practices and swiftly jumping into solving issues when identified,
4. developing internal talent, both directly and indirectly,
5. managing the external partner support ecosystem in the field.
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCESS WITH US?
* You have a successful track record in
- superior translation of business strategy into AI use case roadmap
- driving AI impact at scale in complex environments with related change results
- proficient operations and KPI tracking of cross-functional teams across different geographies
- developing strong data talent
* You have relevant education - e.g., Master's Degree in Business, Engineering, Advanced Analytics, MBA or related field - with 15+ years of experience in business optimisation with data and algorithms; a combination of management consulting and industry a plus
* And also these skills:
- Superior communication skills to executives, business and technical audiences
- Self-starter; thriving in the ambiguity and probabilistic approach of AI innovation
- Utter business pragmatism, and able to evangelize on it
- Serving leadership, achieving success with and through others
- Experience operating in cloud environments, and in ML Engineering
- Experience in omnichannel-related use cases and retail industry a plus
- International experience, with ability to adapt style to different cultures
- Willing to travel
- Speak fluent English; French and Chinese are a plus.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
The AI Accelerators Director will be in charge of facilitating business impact with AI in very close working collaboration with Maisons. She/He will be based at our HQ in Geneva, with frequent travel overseas. She/he will incubate and animate local and global talent communities, serving Maisons, Functions and Regions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leader of luxury digital distribution as a builder of excellence for such a transformational practice. The business impact up for grasps, the AI use cases and diversity of stakeholders will make it rich, fast-paced, multicultural and fun for the right candidate.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call.
2. The next step from there would be a first interview with our Group CDAO; and if there is a match, you will have a personal meeting with him, another data team member and our HR Business Partner.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER