Fundraising Product Manager (Chef de produits fundraising)
- Vaud (Région lausannoise)
- Date de publication
Role & Responsibilities
Deliver successful fundraising products that will ultimately ensure the best supporter experience while increasing participation and income. Lead the delivery of target audience and value focussed fundraising products, managing the complete product lifecycle including feature development, delivery and evaluation. Lead and manage day-to-day Fundraising product staff, operations and plans to ensure mutual alignment and peer-support, and well defined objectives and plans. Focus in ensuring team members reach their maximum potential in delivering mission-driven goals, through appropriate structure, strong team-work and engaging objectives.
Medair Headquarters (HQ) provides operational guidance for country programmes and activities, along with both technical and compassionate support for our relief workers. Within our headquarters, we are also responsible for promoting the work of Medair to the world, to raise and manage the funds needed to run our life-saving and sustaining programmes. Our headquarters teams are also responsible for recruiting international and HQ staff, and like our field teams, we are committed to serve the world’s most vulnerable with practical and compassionate care.
Medair is a humanitarian organisation inspired and motivated by Christian faith to relieve human suffering in some of the world’s most remote and devastated places. We bring relief and recovery to people in crisis, regardless of race, creed or nationality. As signatories of the Red Cross Code of Conduct, we believe that aid should be given to everyone who is in need, regardless of political, social or religious viewpoint. We save lives in emergencies and then stay to help people recover from crisis with dignity—working side by side with communities to leave a lasting impact. We provide a range of emergency relief and recovery services: health care and nutrition; safe water, sanitation, and hygiene; shelter and infrastructure. Internationally recruited field and headquarters staff lead the organisation, supported by nationally recruited staff to implement programmes locally.
Medair HQ, Lausanne, Switzerland.
As soon as possible
Initial Contract Details
Full time, open-ended contract
Fundraising Product Manager (Chef de produits fundraising)
Key Activity Areas
Strategic Planning & Management
- Define, implement and lead Medair’s fundraising products strategy. Review and coordinate all strategic plans and objectives.
- Establish and support strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options.
- Create and maintain a coherent product vision and roadmap for private fundraising based on market insight and analytics.
- Manage a prioritised roadmap of product enhancements, new features and initiatives to address the current and future needs of supporters.
- Maintain and evolve product performance tracking and reporting; analyse the data to gain new insights and identify new opportunities for optimisation.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the landscape of humanitarian fundraising products.
- Monthly review and progress report with M&R Director on Medair strategic priorities.
Financial & Project Management
- Define and manage the annual fundraising product budget and income forecast. Oversee fundraising products team expenditures.
- Review monthly financial indicators and provide high-level report to management.
- Work with team to manage budget and spend / invest accordingly.
- Liaise with Marketing and Relationship teams for correct and representative allocation on costs and income to assess product performance and ROI.
- Supervise and coordinate the Fundraising products pool of the Marketing and Relationships team.
- Coach, support, encourage and lead to achieve objectives. Set up systems and means to communicate, review individual and team objectives.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling employees.
- Developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Provide frequent, regular formal and informal feedback.
- Provide monthly report to M&R Director on team performance, achievements and progress.
- Graduate degree in Marketing or Fundraising.
- Strong working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written).
- Working knowledge of German (spoken and written) is an asset.
Experience / Competencies
- Experience of working within fundraising including, organising and marketing campaigns / events.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Marketing tools and techniques.
- Provide guidance, expertise, support and share information internally.
- Able to lead team with a servant-leadership mindset.
- Capable of working in a multicultural environment.
- Honest and trustworthy, precise and organized.
Benefits Package provided to International Headquarters Staff
- Salary commensurate with the pay-grade of the position.
- Annual leave; Accident insurance and pension.
- Death and disability insurance; Health insurance for loss of earnings.
- A motivating work environment.
- Before you apply, please ensure you are fully aware of the
- Then, apply
Please do not make multiple applications. We will not review email applications. Only English-language applications / CVs will be reviewed. Medair does not set closing / deadline dates for applications; recruitment is on-going until the position is filled.